BEFORE ENTEREING THE REDTAPE PANEL MUSIC TALENT COMPETITION PLEASE REVIEW THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY. ENTRY TO THE CONTEST IS FREE AND NO PAYMENT OR PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE COMPETITION.
1. Musiision Limited have created, developed and launched a music talent competition entitled the RedTape Panel Music Competition. Entrants are required to write and perform an original song that has been recorded as a video and posted on the YouTube platform. These terms and conditions set out the rules relating to your application to participate in the competition.
How to Enter
2. All entries must be submitted through the RedTape Panel Music website at www.redtapepanel.com. Entrants will fill out and submit an entry form at www.redtapepanel.com that indicates acceptance of these rules. No Submission will be considered unless entered via www.redtapepanel.com.
3. Each Submission must be the original work of the Entrant.
4. Eligible entrants shall submit applications by completion of the following three steps by the closing date:
Sign up to the RedTape Panel Music CompetitionUpload a link to your YouTube videoSubscribe to the RedTape Panel YouTube Channel
5. You must not submit any content or include any material in an application that is in any way defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, offensive, inappropriate, harassing, threatening, abusive or hateful or which degrades, discriminates against or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability or any other legally protected characteristic
6. Your application or content must not contain anything that infringes the rights of a third party. Your application or content must not contain any third party content such as music, third party trademarks, logos, location signage, or photographs, artwork or sculpture unless you have consent from the owner to include that third party content. We reserve the right to reject an application or content that contains third party content if you are unable to provide satisfactory evidence that it has been cleared for our use in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be aged 16 years old or older. If you are under 18 years of age you must obtain the consent of your parents or legal guardians before applying. Musiision Limited will require applicants to provide proof of age and identity and present consent of parent or guardian to participate in the competition as applicable.
8. If you are applying on behalf of a group please ensure that you have the consent of all members of the group and if any member of the group is under the age of 18 then please also ensure you have the consent of their parent or legal guardian.
9. All personal details and/or information given in your application either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
10. Musiision Limited reserves the right to disqualify you from the competition if you have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the Rules and/or are in breach of these terms and conditions.
11. The competition will be organised in following stages:
Stage 1. Following the closing date for receipt of entries, Musiision Limited will assemble a small pod of artists and other industry professionals to assess all applications and compile a shortlist of the strongest submissions.
Stage 2. Videos of the shortlisted artists/groups will be made available to be viewed on the Musiision website.
Stage 3. The general public will vote for their favourite artist/group by going to the Musiision website. It will not be possible to vote more than once.
Stage 4. The winner of the RedTape Panel Music Competition will be the act that receives the most public votes.
Prizes12. The winner will receive £5,000 cash, 50 hours of studio time and a recording deal to release a single with a record label selected by Musiision Limited.
13. The winner will be notified by email and must provide photo identification to claim their prizes. Musiision Limited reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
14. You acknowledge and agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions for this competition as determined by the Musiision Limited and you acknowledge that the Rules may be changed at any time by Musiision Limited in their sole discretion. Musiision Limited’s decisions regarding all elements of the application process, the competition and the Programme shall be final and binding.
15. All participants must comply with these Official Rules and the instructions set out in the promotional material. This includes, without limitation, making sure that your application or content complies with any format specifications in the promotional material. Any opening and closing dates will be as stated in the promotional material. We may change these dates at any time at our sole discretion.
16. Any applicable charges to participate in the RedTape Panel Music Competition will be as stated in the promotional information.
17. Musiision Limited does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any online applications that may result in any messages or applications not being properly received or recorded.
18. You warrant and agree that you have the right to enter into this Agreement and to make the grant of rights herein contained and the performance of your obligations hereunder do not and will not infringe the rights of any other party and that you are not a minor.
19. You indemnify us against any and all claims costs damages and expenses including without limitation reasonable legal expenses arising out of your breach of any warranty or agreement contained herein that leads to an adverse judgement against us by a court of competent jurisdiction. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us and neither of us shall be bound by any statement or representation made to the other prior to the date hereof
20. The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales the courts of which shall be the courts of competent jurisdiction.